So let’s talk about evil people since its so many in this world today. I am not necessarily talking about criminals I am talking about the rude and disrespectful everyday people you may come in contact with.
So let’s see what does the word Evil mean. Here are a few meaning of the word Evil.
- angry, irritable, disagreeable, etc. [in an evil mood]
- causing pain or trouble; harmful; injurious
- morally bad or wrong; wicked; depraved
- anything morally bad or wrong; wickedness; depravity; sin
- Anything that causes harm, pain, misery, disaster, etc.
So now we have an idea of what evil is. I have always wondered how some people can be so cruel to others and go on about their life like they are perfect. How can you treat someone like crap and still be happy. Can someone answer that for me?
You have people out here that think they are so perfect and can do no wrong. No one is perfect and it’s for people to get that in their head. It seems to be evil-minded people around every corner anymore. No matter how hard you try you never seem to do right in their eyes.
So let’s now see what the Bible says about evil. A lot of these evil people claim to be Christians. You can’t be both evil and a Christian. Here is a scripture about evil from the KJV Bible.
- Ye that love the LORD hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
So we need to pray for these types of people because they need it a lot more than we do. One day this world will be without evil and we all will be truly blessed.