So I gotta say I hate reading. It puts me to sleep. I am going to school and of course it’s always a lot of reading. I can read and take notes but I couldn’t tell you what I read. I am not sure why that happens to me. How do you retain the information after you finish reading?
It’s a struggle because I have to always go back a re-read a chapter to get through the study guides. It’s like my brain shouts off when I start reading. I can understand what I am reading but I can’t remember what I have read. Is that possible?
I would like some advice on this little issue I am having. I am trying my hardest to retain the information and take notes but it’s just not working for me.
- How do you read and retain information?
- How do you take good notes on what you are reading?
- How do you figure out what is good and what you should take notes on?
- Is it certain signs I need to look for in my reading that will help with making good notes?
- What should I be on the lookout for while I am studying?
- What am I doing wrong with my studying?
I would love someone’s advice because this is starting to drive me crazy. I am not doing as good in school as I would like because I can’t retain the information.
So help me out please I want to learn how to study and remember what I have read and took notes on.